Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Sent to Coventry

Done everything to kee busy yesterday, for some reason keep thinking of 'whatsername'. Had everybody round last night and we had a laugh - dropped the ball with a girl I have been with before by getting a taxi home early... she is back in the town again and single... hmmm....

Travelling down to Coventry today for a Party at Angel and Fedjas. I think it's for Mad Petes Birthday - don't care what it is for, just want to get out of the town because I honestly believe if I go out round here tonight, I will go into Coast to see her - and thats wouldn't be a good thing...

' The telephone number I got for you says nobody's home
The best thing I can think to do right now is leave it alone
And you had an apology in your mailbox since last July
It's funny when you find the words to say, you find no reply'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home