Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Thursday, March 24, 2005

It's not me

Been to the snooker centre with John and Anth again, was great fun... they are _both_ picking up the bsg's ideals on life, love and all that bollocks. Drunk again, no change there then... welcome to my life, please strap up and hold on to your fucking arse, it's going to be a rough, turbulent ride!

' And every little thing you say
And every little thing you do
Makes me doubt all of this
Look what you did is this who you wanted me to be well its not me nooo
Look what you did is this how you wanted this to be with this life you gave away well its meant for me'

Not gonna pretend I didn't think about her today... why lie to myself? Haven't I done that enough?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home