Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Friday, March 25, 2005

Motorcycle drive by

Had a decent night out last night. Couldn't get into Chicago Rock because the queue was immense. We went into Banana Jo's instead and they were selling a treble vodka and diet coke for £2.50, which was nice. Ended up in Shades and Rockies and for some reason, even though he wsn't working, fat Paul decided to start DJ'ing... strange child.

Paul mentioned going into Coast and the fact that he speaks to 'whatsername' when he does... ffs, my 'friends' have no sense of loyalty at all, they should all hate her as much as I do...

' And this is the last time
We'll be friends again
I'll get over you, you'll wonder who I am
And there's this burning
Just like there's always been
I've never been so alone alone
And I've, and I've never been so alive
So alive
I go home to the coast
It starts to rain I paddle out on the water
Alone
Taste the salt and taste the pain
I'm not thinking of you again
Summer dies and swells rise
The sun goes down in my eyes
See this rolling wave
Darkly coming to take me
Home
And I've never been so alone
And I've never been so alive'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home