Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Having a stalker is _not_ all sunshine and light...

Christ sake, S'carey, my twice one night stand has been trying to get in touch again all day. In the end, she texted me saying that she 'only wabted to see how I was' and that she isn't out tonight, I f'n well hope she isn't - why can't she take a hint!!

' Burning on just like a match you start to incinerate
The lives of everyone you knew
And whats the worst to take, from every heart you break (heart you break)
And like a blade you stain
Well I've been holding on tonight

Whats the worst that I could say?
Things are better if I stay
So long and goodnight
So long and goodnight'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home