Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Last but not least

Had a decent night up the club, the band were ok I suppose, if you like that kind of pop tat. Went down the town afterwards and stayed in Rockies, the barmaid in there is fine - haha, what is it with me and barmaids... guess it's because they give me alcohol :-)

Got a game today, this should be fun the way I am feeling at the moment.

At least I didn't live up to my prediction of going to Coast. I truthfully never ever want to see her face or hear her voice of treason again...

' My eyes tear the shade of red
I won't ever see you again
I guess it's for the best, because
I never want to see you with him

My ears bleed the shade of red
I won't ever hear you again
I'll never hear you say that you love him'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home