Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Thursday, March 31, 2005

An ode to maybe

Dreamt of her again - why the fuck can't I just let this go... it's slowly (well, not so slowly) killing me inside, and it's starting to appear on the outside as well.

Probably not going out tonight so will be stuck in with captain vodka, so there will probably be frequent updates on here...

' If I could bottle my hopes in a store bought scent
They'd be nutmeg peach and they'd pay the rent
And I'd ride a horse, and I'd teach a course
On how I go to be a star crossed pimp
Get up, get up, yeah
Oh I might, gonna live forever boy
Tonight, oh you're a clever boy, well maybe
No you never say goodnight, oh I might
I might, well maybe
What you need I hope it finds you
Are you a clever boy, gonna live forever boy
Maybe some day you'll get it right
Oh I might'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home