Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Feel

Had a decent day yesterday with our Anth and a good night up the club. Was drunk, can't think of a better state of mind.

Went to go ice skating with Anth and Paul tonight but it was closed... so I am in here, getting drunk - what is with everyone mentioning 'whatsername' lately? Fucks sake, I just want to forget about the stupid little childish bitch!!

' I just wanna feel real love
Feel the home that I live in
I got too much love
Running through my veins
To go to waste

I just wanna feel real love
In a life ever after
There's a hole in my soul
You can see it in my face
It's a real big place'

I just wish I didn't miss her like I do...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home