Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Friday, April 01, 2005

Here's your letter

Been out today and sold the games consoles that 'whatsername' bought me... It should have made me felt good, instead I just felt sad, and it continued through the day...

Adam, my guitarist came round today and we laid a few guitar tracks down, i've got some vocal ideas to go with most of them... this band I want to work so much, just to be one in the eye for 'whatsername' - she never believed in me.... ever!!

' Oh fuck, I can't let this kill me, let go..
I need some more time to fix this problem,
I need some more time to fix this problem,
I need some more time to fix this.

I'm talking to the ceiling,
My life just lost all meaning,
Do one thing for me tonight,
I'm dying in this silence,
The last star left in Heaven,
Is falling down to Earth and,
Do you still feel the same way?
Do you still feel the same way?'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home