Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Friday, April 01, 2005

The earth stopped cold at dawn

Typical weekend feeling... I miss her so much and I hate her for what she has done. I was thinking last night and she was very stand offish on New Years Eve in Coast - Just trying to remember which doormen were working to see who she has been through since then, fucking whore!

' Another tasteless movie
Another kiss goodnight
Could be a dark oasis in my life
Another icon smashed to pieces
By yesterday’s romance
Another hated person no more chances

Look at me when I’m talking to you
Look at me in the eyes
Then look away and tell me why...why

Playin’ with a happy boy
A cold place for a man
Familiar faces in a foreign land

The hands kept spinning around the face
But the earth stopped cold at dawn
For a moment, then moved on
For a moment, then moved on...'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home