Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Saturday, April 02, 2005

All that i've got

Been out for lunch with our John and Sarah. I wish the likes of them, our Anth, jo etc would spend more time round here... the old bad memories are being replaced by good new ones. I'm hoping that re-decorating the flat may make it feel a bit more like home, because at the minute it's nothing more than 4 walls and a roof...

'You know that point in your life when you realize that the house that you grew up in isn't really your home anymore? All of the sudden even though you have some place where you can put your stuff that idea of home is gone.'

' So deep, that it didn't even bleed and catch me
Off guard, red handed
Now I'm far from lonely
I sleep, I still see you lying next to me
So deep that it didn't even bleed and catch me I...

I need something average
Someone please just give me
Hit me and knock me out
And let me go back to sleep
I can't laugh
All I want inside I still am empty
So deep that it didn't even bleed and catch me I...

I'll be just fine
Pretending I'm not
I'm far from lonely
And it's all that I've got

I guess, I remember every glance you shot me
Un-harmed, im losing weight and somebody
Eyes closed so hard
I stopped your heart from beating
So deep that I didn't even scream fuck me, I....'

Going to John Kerry's wedding party tonight and hopefully round Stockton, not that I can afford it. This band project of mine has used every penny that I had, but i'm hoping it will be worth it. John went out today and bought himself an effects pedal and amp, about time too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home