Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Life on standby

Had a night in with the vodka last night. Our Anth came round and we watched a bit of TV and got (well, I did at least) drunk. Anth mentioned a band called Hawthorne Heights so I downloaded the CD, they kick some serious ass!!

Been out today and bought a Shure SM58 professional Microphone and also recieved my Behringer Compressor so I re-recorded the vocals for Whiskey Rose, it doesn't sound half bad either... Can't wait to gt these projects on the go properly, got all the gear now, just need some commitment from the others...

' The distance and my hearts the sand..
flowing through the hour glass
..time to let go of all we know
and break our hearts in stride

I'll need you now,
More like yesterday,
The last day I could see you smile.
For the last time,
Turn out the lights,
My Life on Standby.

So Standby and Watch,
This fall away and Fall Apart.

Just say that its over,
Its over and she's gone.
(NOW... SHE'S...GONE)

Don't Worry He Said,
and she's not coming home.
(SHE'S....NOT...COMING...HOME)

Its over and she's Gone.'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home