Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Monday, April 04, 2005

Ghost

Pissed again, always pissed, and I don't care. I'm sick of people telling me that I am drinking too much, I am sick of people telling me that I should look after myself a bit more... I am sick of people...

'Maybe one day I'll have freed myself for good
But i can say at the moment, if I could
Find the nerve or the reserve I'd get my life back for myself
So from this day I am living just for me
Do things my way, any way I choose to be
I'll be trying to stop crying, feeling sorry for myself

E
verything I say takes the pain away
E
verything I do defeats the ghost of you'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home