Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Behind those eyes

Went to JK's party and I felt so uncomfortable it was unbelievable. Everybody was there in couples and I felt a proper fool so I phoned the lads and came back to Hartlepool. Had a pretty decent night, it ended up just being me and Ste again but we had a laugh. Had quite a bit of female attention again, partly from this girl I have seen in the Manor, she has long dark hair and dark eyes and is stunning... may have to actually try and talk to her next time :-)

Got a little sad again about 'whatsername' due to the party - damn I need to get these band projects started to work out some of my angst (and recover some of the £2,500 I have spent)

' As you turned to walk away
I saw another look in your eye
And even though it hurt like it did
I couldnt let the spirit by?

You say that your sorry
And you say that it hurts you the same
Is there something here to believe
Or is it just another part of the game?

Theres something I cant see
Something living in the way you smile
Behind those eyes you lie
And theres nothing i can say
Cause im never gonna change your mind
Behind those eyes you hide'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home