Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Monday, April 04, 2005

This Disaster

Woke up this morning and went to make an appointment at the doctors. As usual I couldn't get through but as I was trying, it hit me that I had dreamt about her again, just before I woke up... and the memory of the dream choked me right up - I can still remember it, but not her face in it... I suppose thats for the best. I just wish I could find something to help me get over this, somebody to help me...

' are you aware of how much you complicate me?
and are you aware your words suffocate me
and don’t deny you’re talking behind my back to your friends
and don’t deny one day you’ll need me need me

all my life I’ve been looking for the answers
to the questions u never asked
and we never planned on this disaster
when will I let it go

so incomplete your stare is cold unlike anything I’ve ever seen
so incomplete your body is tired and falling apart at the seams
I won’t deny I took the part in never wanting you back
I don’t deny one day you’ll need me need me'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home