Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Cute without the 'e'

Well, it's that time of the week again... where I know 'whatsername' is going to be near. I hate this time of week because it's always when I think about her the most and that is what is causing me the most damage inside...

' (why can't I feel anything from anyone other than you?)
Hoping for the best just hoping nothing happens
A thousand clever lines unread on clever napkins
I will never ask if you don't ever tell me
I know you well enough to know...

And all of this was all your fault
And all of this..

(I stay jealous)
I stay wrecked and jealous for this,
for this simple reason
I just need to keep you in mind
as something larger than life
(she'll destroy us all before she's through
and find a way to blame somebody else)'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home