Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Screenwriting an apology

Woohoo, we have got teh Manor to practice in tonight. Will just use tonight to check out the PA system, see how it sounds. Had a good night up there last night... well, there was vodka, any place with vodka is good for me...

' Exchange the sunshine for brown eyes and dark skies,
Replace this dull life with you.
I Know it's tomorrow,
She's waiting for something to feel alive.

You know me too well,
She's sorry and I can tell.
Scene missing, fade to black.
You're acting all this out again,

Just wake me when it's over,
When the curtains raise,
It's time to move on.
Exit now, credits rolling,
The girl who stole my heart.
The one that got away...'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home