Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Friday, April 08, 2005

Wake up call

Had a good night last night... well, had a drunken one, and that accounts for the same thing. We are doing the normal Friday thing tonight so should be a buzz.

The name of the band is now definately 'Life on Standby' and the first track we are recording is gonna be the one we started the other night - i'm thinking of the title 'Nothing to Lose'

Roll on tonight so I can get wasted... got to fix this stupid computer and drive it back around before I can start!

' Through arteries untold, your skin is pale, my body's cold
Way down, deep down in my lungs
I can hear our sweet decay

So spill my blood
Midnight skies turn scarlet red
Say "so long," say "goodnight," and just hold out your hand
To catch me if I fall into the night
Say "so long," say "goodnight," and just hold out your hand
To catch me if I fall

Everyone and everything feels like it slips away
Way down deep down in my lungs, I can hear you as you fade'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home