Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Friday, April 15, 2005

Ghost man on third

Been too poorly to blog. In major pain from whatever this is. Not looking forward to going to Scotland tomorrow. Going to try going out tonight to see how I go...

' But whatever I have gettin' myself into
maybe has been slicing inches from my waist
It's my fist vs. the bottle
(and thank God you weren't there...)
And that's how bad could this hurt
or against I won't feel a thing
(and thank God you weren't there...)
I tell you all about it
It's just not working out
(...to watch me hit the bottle)
not workin' out'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home