Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Down

You want to know what I miss the most about being in a relationship? It's the companionship, the fact that there is someone there who will listen to me bitch and whine about whatever the subject of 'pissing Gav off' today is about... the laying in bed and watching her breathing in and out, the stupid little nicknames and habits that form, coming home to a flat where I am greeted by more than an empty silence, the lack of awkwardness when you are at a party with a slew of couples - It's the worst thing in the world to feel like you don't fit in because you don't have a 'significant' other... I can't believe that 'whatsername' used the excuses she did to walk away from me... from what we had... because sex had fuck all to do with how close we were!!

' I hear sound echo in the emptiness
All around but you can't change this loneliness
Look what you've found, I've fallen down

Taste the saline rolling down your cheekbone
Tell me that you're alone, tell me on the telephone
Feel your heart it breaks within your chest now
Try to get some rest now,
Sleep's not coming easy for a while, child'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home