Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Thursday, April 14, 2005

The Cautioners

Too poorly to go out... was tempted but I feel like complete rectum. Going to go and lay down now, drink some vodka and watch some bad TV

' the time i would spend with pictures i would not send
i watched you go from left to right
i followed you all night across my blinds

making my peace
making it with distance
maybe that's a big mistake
you know i'm thinking of you
i miss you

you'll change your mind come monday and turn you back on me
take your steps away with hesitance
take your steps away from me'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home