Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Only ashes

Going to have to try and get an emergency appointment at the doctors today because this just doesn't feel good at all. Will go down after I have met this dude from the needle exchange.

I feel that bad that I will not be going out tonight. Will use the time to work on my business plan for Cookie and hopefully we can get this on the go...

' Part and part and inch by inch
You'll have your mile when its through
Incinerate whats left of this
And torch the part of me that's you

So I'll watch the matches, turn to ashes

I can tell as you turn, I smell the sulfur so clear
And fire's a beautiful sound
And the wings that you burn turn to ashes my dear
And ashes just fall to the ground'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home