Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Action and Action

Whoa, didn't think I drank as much as I did last night... still feel wobbly now. sold the last PC to Boynton, which is a bonus 'cos it means I can go to the Scottish Cup Tournament to watch providing I can blag a lift. got to go and see the Hartlepool Action Team and also go up the Hospital to see if I can get a sicknote for the time I was in there...

' You taught me how, to play the fool
Every mistake that I make,
I couldn't have made without you.
What's said is done, and plain to see,
you take it all too seriously.
Here's all you get from me.
What better way to make an honest mistake
than a televised hand of fate.
When the world's closing in on you,
a decision would be overdue.
Now nothing is left out of hand,
a stranger jaded man stands.
If the world is ending then we toast to it.
I'm stranger now but without the right formula for...
I'm down for whatever.
What's there left to wait for?'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home