Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Meet you there

I'm in pain... lots of pain. Firstly i'm aching from teh work out the other day - forgot how bad this pain could be, secondly from what I am assuming is a chest infection. When I cough it feels like my chest is being tore out... which sucks.

Club was ok last night. Practicing tonight hopefully - god only knows if I can manage it with my chest like this... will be a good reason to practice with the keyboard and laptop. Need to put some midi files on it first tho'.

' Now you're gone
I wonder why you left me here
I think about it on and on again
I know you're never
coming back
But I hope that
you can hear me
I'm waiting to hear from you
Until I do

You're gone away
I'm left alone
A part of me is gone
And I'm not moving on
So wait for me
I know the day will come'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home