Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Saturday, April 23, 2005

What went wrong?

Excellent night last night, if not cheap. Not a bad little night out is Newcastle, could be tempted again :-)

Night out with what is left of the lads tonight - should be fun to see if Ste say's anything about his dick of a wife!

' I'm sick of always hearing all those sad songs on the radio
All day it is there to remind an oversensitive guy that he's lost and alone, yeah
I hate our favorite restaurant
Our favorite movie
Our favorite show
We would stay up all through the night
We would laugh and get high and never answer the phone

I can't forgive
Can't forget
Can't give in
What went wrong, cuz you said this was right
You fucked up my life

I'm sick of always hearing sappy love songs on the radio
This place, it's fucking cursed in its plague
And I could never escape when my heart it explodes'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home