Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Monday, April 18, 2005

On My Own

Still feeling poorly and still can't get in the doctors. Get my first jab today, decided I am going to do 200mg of Deca a week and 5 D-Bol a day. Should lead to some good gains and mask the pain in my wrist. Got plenty of steak and chicken left so will eat all that and add tuna mayo and egg mayo to boost my protein intake.

I'm having to think about looking for work. Might run along the entertainment route, karaoke's, solo artist thing 'til the trio and band get sorted. I need to do something to earn some of the money back that I have spent.

Going to spend a bit of time later with my keyboards, see if I can come up with some string progressions for Ad to lay some light guitar over - feeling a little down at the moment, maybe I can capitalise on that?

' see all those people on the ground
wasting time
try to hold it all inside
(but just for tonight)
on top of the world
sitting here wishing the things i've become..
but something is missing
maybe i..
what do i know?

and now it seems that i have found nothing at all
wanna hear your voice out loud
slow it down, slow it down

without it all, i'm choking on nothing
it's clear in my head, and i'm screaming for something
knowing nothing is better than knowing it all
on my own..

without it all, i'm choking on nothing
it's clear in my head, and i'm screaming for something
knowing nothing is better than knowing it all
on my own..'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home