Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Monday, April 18, 2005

Tornado

Good practice tonight, despite being unwell.

Dropped the laptops off for Maria tonight and she texted me later saying they weren't worth the money... gonna tear her a new arse tomorrow... she fucked me over by saying I had agreed to get them, and is now trying to fuck me over again by saying they weren't what she asked for. Fuck her - if it comes between mine and Ste's friendship? fuck him too!

Still feeling melancholy... I know I still miss her and i'm trying not to think of her but she was such a big part of my life... I FUCKING HATE STACEY BELLAMY!!

'I wonder how you can sleep
At night, having lied to these eyes
You could feel the relief
The lying awake at night
Wondering nowhere the same time
To know his face and his name
Made me lose my mind
I fell apart for the last time
These eyes neglected to see it
Now they see you
My conscious finally feels clean

I brought you into this
You blame me over that
We fight each others accusations
You wanna know the truth
The truth is I'm afraid
Afraid of going nowhere always
Writing on the wall
Love once strong now falls
Burning in the flames
Covered with the scars of our love'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home