Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Demons

Everything seems to be getting me down lately, I just wish I could up roots and fuck off somewhere... but as I learnt at the beginning of the year, thats something I can't do for some reason... probably lack of balls.

Still feeling crappy, my chest is getting no better. Going to have to try the doctors again today and explain how bad it's getting.

Not even looking forward to practicing tonight. Might call it off.

' I searched my world but I can't find you
You're standing there but I can't touch you
Try to talk but the words are just not there
I can feel a sense of danger
You stare at me like I'm a stranger
Paralyzed and you don't seem to care
The demons in my dreams

If you become a nobody
Blind, to your family
Who would you be?
And life has gone into reverse
Re-living every hurt
Along the way

Everything that you fear is calling you and drawing near'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home