Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Friday, April 22, 2005

This is how a heart breaks

Cracking night last night - was wasted and hardly spent any money? Going to Newcastle tonight with the lads from Hockey for Scoot's birthday - thats going to be fun... will have to stick around with Jamie, he has all the patter :-D


' Don't you wanna go for a ride
Down to the other side
Feels so good you could cry
Now won't you do what I told you
I remember when you used to be shy
Yeah, once we were so fine
You and I why you gotta make it so hard on me

And I'm sorry but it's not a mistake
And I'm running but you're getting away

You're not the best thing that I knew
Never was never cared too much
For all this hanging around
It's just the same thing all the time
Never get what I want
Never get too close to the end of the line
You're just the same thing that I knew back before the time
When I was only for you'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home