Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Thursday, April 21, 2005

I am an illusion

Had a good practice tonight for the trio. At first both me and our Jo seemed to be a bit 'mic shy' for some reason... then it all changed. I actually liked the sound of my voice on some of the songs tonight, specifically 'Lonely No More' by Rob Thomas and 'Almost Here' by Brian McFadden and Delta Goodrem - it's unusual for me to like something about myself as well!!!

Don't think I will be going to Newcastle on Friday, will be too expensive - that one night would take the money I will spend on a full weekend here... ah well, time will tell I guess.

Still poorly, this thing ain't going away and it hurts.

' I am the damage
I am the relief
Sometimes I'm people
I never hoped that I would be
If I take in whatever they turn out
What's that gonna make me now
Don't you understand

I'm not real anymore
I am an illusion

Wrong step
We got off track
We need someone to help us get back now
Worn thin
Awful state I was in
I believe they were fooling me
Now I'm down
I am down'

1 Comments:

At 4:23 am , Blogger Ali said...

Thanks for the post on my site it is so rare to get any it is nice to know that it does get read by some people and i am glad that it made you smile and i definatly know where you are coming from sometimes smiles are few and far between made my day to see that someone reads some of the stuff i but out there Thank!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home