Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Monday, April 25, 2005

Time to break up

God the internet is sucking badly today. Couldn't get on here earlier, can't get onto songmeanings... ghaaaa!

Same old last night, up the club, lots of vodka. Band were quite decent. Bought myself a new fx unit for my vocals, will see how that goes.

Training tonight, will be a laugh 'cos I am aching like a bitch from the gym today. Not had my jab either, may attempt it myself :-/

'f you wanna call it a heartache,
Then i shouldn't regret those things, i miss her
If you want the pain to go away,
Better suck up your pride and admit you lost her
Let her go, move on, let her go, move on, let her go

Time to wake up
Where's your daughter?
Hurt's to break up,
She was stronger
All my friends say,
Please don't love her
What did i gain?
Now i miss her so'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home