Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Duality

Strange old night. Maria was being a complete dick about this 'debt' to her and basically, I no longer give a fuck... she's took it way too far for me to even give a flying fuck about! Secondly, our Jo, kelly, Wendy and the girls were out and when I walked into the lighthouse, kelly gave me a look of disgust as she walked out... as if she was too good for me... and the truth is, she fucking isn't... i've had better, in fact, I brought better back to the flat tonight and she is married! Said it before, will say it again... yes, kelly is physically attractive, but she has the ugliest personality going, and thet does fuck all for me!

' push my fingers into my eyes
It's the only thing
That slowly stops the ache
But it's made of all
The things I have to take
Jesus it never ends
It pushed its' way inside
If the pain goes on

I have screamed until my veins collapsed
I've waited as my times elapsed
Now all I do is live with so much fate

I've wished for this
I've bitched for that
I've left beind this little fact
You cannot kill what you did not create

I've gotta say what I've gotta say
And then I swear I'll go away
But I can't promise you'll enjoy the noise

I guess I'll save the best for last
My future seems like one big past
You laughed at me 'cos you left me no choice'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home