Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Goodbye my love

Practice sucked last night. Jo wasn't singing much as neither was I, well, not until the two girls went and then we managed to get a couple of songs down. 'Paranoid' and 'Inside'.

Had 2 bad days thinking about 'wjatsername' FUCK!!!!!!! I just wish I could find something or someone to stop me feeling like this. I hate living alone and being in this cell of a flat for the majority of the day and all of the night - I have even caught myself talking to the TV... and that can't be a good sign. I know I should have moved on by now, but I just can't...

' You touched my heart, you touched my soul
You changed my life and all my goals
Love is blind and that i knew and
My heart was blinded by you
I've kissed your lips and held your hand
Shared your dreams and shared you bed
I know you well i know your smell
I've been addicted to you'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home