Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Sunday, May 01, 2005

To die for

Still keep having 'whatsername' moments and I have no idea why, nothing special is triggering them, i've not seen her (thank god)... I don't like this.

' Gotta find my way, through this maze of my desire
Come what may, bitter love or wasted time
You might say, i'm chasing shadows in my mind
But theres a light that guides my way to all i live for
Somebody to die for

I wanna live, and i wanna breathe
Always thought you'd be the one to set me free
But i can forgive, cause u bring me believe in something more
Now i only want to live if i can find
Find somebody to die for, i need more, i want more, gotta need something more'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home