Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Sunday, May 15, 2005

You won't be mine

Strange night... very strange night. Started off ok in the club, watching a decent rock band and then we went down to the town. The first pub we called in, 'whatsername' walked out of... and she looked orange - thats the way to go Stacey, use the fake suntan 'til you look like a complete fuckwit! As usual, she had her slutty dress on. We walked round the corner and bumped into Vicky and her sister. After a bit of talking and apologies (from me), Vicky asked me to go round woth them, and we went to Coast, where 'whatsername' works. I got a few dodgy looks from the staff and I hope for all I am worth that it gets back to her that I was in there with Vicky - not that it will make a difference to the heartless bitch. Anyways, a full night out with Vicky and I really got the impression that she still regrets the way things turned out, maybe because she said it. There is still something there... there will always be something there... Also saw 'whatsername' outside of Nexus on the phone... probably phoning some random doorman she is shagging, that is her style after all!

Trina was out tonight and I texted her to see if she wanted to meet me... got no reply... until an hour after she had sent the texts - my phone sucks ass! I would have liked to see her tonight... especially after the events of earlier!

'Take your head around the world
See what you get
From your mind
Write your soul down word for word
See who's your friend
Who is kind
It's almost like a disease
I know soon you will be

Over the lies, you'll be strong
You'll be rich in love and you will carry on
But no - Oh no
No you won't be mine

Take your straight line for a curve
Make it stretch, the same old line
Try to find if it was worth what you spent
Why you're guilty for the way
You're feeling now
It's almost like being free
And I know soon you will be

Take yourself out to the curb
Sit and wait
A fool for life
It's almost like a disease
I know soon you will be'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home