Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Sorry

Why? What is it about me that attracts them?? Yes, last night was nearly 'revenge of the married woman'. First, Amanda, some girl i've been with once just before she got married was all over me in Shades and wanting me to take her home (she was slaughtered and I wasn't going to take advantage of that) and she kept saying she loved me... ffs. Then, I go to the Lighthouse and the Married woman from the other week was in there trying to get me to bring her back... AAARGHHH!!!!

Trina was going to stay out but called into work so I never got to see her last night. She said she is out tonight though. I'm going to pick Les up and we are going to see Guns 'n' Oatcakes up the club for the first set.

'Today's a reason for living
Today's the blood from a stone
Today's a light from a candle
Helping us to find our way home

Today we carry each other
Today the past is a freak
Today's a time for forgiveness
You were never that good to me

(Welcome to this world of mine)

I'm sorry, I can't lie
I'm wasting too much time
Drowning I've been blind
But I've opened up my eyes
Sorry, I can't lie
So I just say goodbye
Goodbye
Goodbye
Yeah

Today's tasting the honey
Today's the strike of a match
And today's the lines in the pavement
Helping us to find our way back
Today's the crosses we carry
Today's the strength that we need
And today's the hand of an angel
You were not the kind to believe'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home