Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Sunday, August 06, 2006

and i'm more than just a little curious...

Oh, had a dream about the Currells - both him and her were ignoring me, but Heather kept trying to talk to me. I miss my god-daughter so much - it tore a fucking hole in me when I 'disposed' of her pictures....

Thank you very much Maria, you evil spineless little bitch - thanks for taking away both my best friend and also my beautiful god-daughter...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home