Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Friday, November 03, 2006

And you smile while your twisting the knife in my stomach

Sometimes I wonder why I even bother... why do I even try to be nice to people when I never see any kindness in return? Why do I make a point of standing up for 'friends' when I know that when the shit hits the fan, I will have no one by my side... especially those 'friends' I previously stood up for!

Why do I keep a blog when I don't know if anyone reads it? I origionally started this as a method of getting the anger out... and I do occasionally read over my previous entries to see changes I have made... or, as is now the case, relapses I have made!

I no longer care, it is apparently a standard agreement that me and 'life' have that each close friend I make, fucks me over - I could overanalyse this and assume _I_ was to blame - except that I know that isn't the truth. Sometimes I can be blatantly, nay, brutally honest when it comes to peoples faults and flaws - it's down to the way I have been treat by, not friends but acquantences over the years, and it is the way I will always be. Ball's to 'em I say, I just think they are jealous of the fact that I can be so open and honest about what I think... fuck 'em all!

1 Comments:

At 1:59 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

im reading you...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home