Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Friday, November 03, 2006

These days the sun don't shine here anymore

Found out tonight that ste and the rest of them were in 'our' normal haunt, Chicago Rock... nice of the invite.. hell, even some aknowledgement would have been a start! I am sick to my back teeth of being the one 'friend' who gets fucked over by the rest... think it's time to stop being the pretendy nice guy that I do to people and get back to what I do best - treat the fuckers like they treat me!

For the last two nights Stacie has been talking to me on MSN and every time the subject ended up the same - wanting to know how I felt, how I feel about her... last night she was texting me after she had gone offline asking the same. Tonight I told her that I do still have feelings for her. All she does is bitch about how badly her boyfriend treats her and how unhappy she is... and yet she is still with him - it's the Vicky situation all over and that I DO NOT want... What didn't help was she changed her display name to 'if you love me, let me know... if you dont, let me go...'

The highlight of my day / night has been to flash my PSP to play downloaded games without pissing about running loader programs - woofuckinghoo! I am so excited that I may just pee myself... /sarcasm

WOW! This girl is TEH HOTTNESS!! < style="font-weight: bold;">THIS is the highlight now!

To non english people, these are probably not gonna make sense, but to us Brits, especially us tessiders, they are damn funny!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home