Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Monday, October 16, 2006

So you can just stop talking, I get it - I hear your silence loud and clear

Two days 'til I visit the land that is known as Magalluf. Found out the other day that 3 girls I know are going tomorrow! Ah well, should be a laugh...

Since I have cut my drinking down I have found that people react to me a lot better, that's an incentive if there ever was one - I know I was a complete arse when I was 24/7 drunk...

+44's new stuff is great, loving them (+44 are mainly Mark Hoppus and Travis Barker - Ex Blink 182) - sorta got a blink sound but with catchier riffs... still listening to Blink, listening to aVa and now +44, god bless musical differences - gives us, the average listener, more choice of the same style - s'all good

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home