Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Basically, I wish you loved me....

Stacie has been texting me, I just feel like she is using me to have a home when she leaves her boyfriend.

Band situation is now looking good - Si, my guitarist is gonna phone the 2 drummers to scope them out...

Good god she is a quality songwriter



and she sooo reminds me of Billy Bragg, in fact, just found...

3 Comments:

At 1:08 am , Blogger Canopenner said...

IVe already publicly declared my love for kate nash.

Billy brag isnt near as cute, but maybe I should see what I can find on the torrent searches anyway eh?

 
At 4:13 am , Blogger bsg said...

BB is very politically (British) orientated Canny but a very good songwriter nonetheless - check out Levi Stubbs Tears, it's his coup de grace methinks :-)

 
At 4:07 pm , Blogger carrie said...

love that last song, there.
cute she is.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home