Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

The End

Leanne went schizo with the whole 'I like you lots and lots thing'... she's gone....

Shelley hasn't spoke to me since last tuesday except for a polite hello... fuck her....

Had a good night out on Friday with Scott and Lindsay, wish I could do it more often.

Bought an Xbox - got to have something... couldn't afford it, used the money for my gas!

Currell and his wife are trying to claim that I have a 'thriving business'... I fucking wish, if I did, I would not be so fucked up cash wise... £200 in arrears on my rent, £90 arrears on my electric, £66 arrears on my gas, £100 on my phone... yeah, things are going really well :-/ The evil bitch is also trying to say that she doesn't see how I an claim incapacity benefit as I am in a fit shape... yes, thats why I am limping like a bitch and taking diazepam just to get some sleep!

'Your hair reminds me of a time when we once were
Your fingernails that marked my back now rot in earth
The sheets we slept in blew away and now the storm is over
The taste of you inside my mouth remains but still I’m hearing

There’s no love, everybody’s crying
There’s no truth, everyone’s misguiding

And now the end is here!
There’s no more pills to swallow!
The bitter taste I feel won’t lead me to tomorrow!

Your scent reminds me of a place I used to go
The kisses placed upon my neck show signs of… no return!
The bed we fucked in smells the same but now the stench is fading
The taste of you inside my mouth remains but still I’m hearing

There’s no love, everybody’s crying
There’s no truth, everyone’s misguiding

And now the end is here!
There’s no more pills to swallow!
The bitter taste I feel won’t lead me to tomorrow!

Cries for anger! Lies for power!
Fighting for nothing is what you were born for
Cries for anger! Lies for power!
Fighting for nothing is what you were born for

Yeah!...

Cries for anger! Lies for power!
Fighting for nothing is what you were born for
Cries for anger! Lies for power!
Fighting for nothing is what you were born for'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home