Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Friday, November 03, 2006

Let's slit our wrists and burn down something beautiful

For the last few weeks I have kept my alcohol intake down to what could be considered normal. That changed today... I have drunk a litre of Smirnoff blue label vodka... and I don't want to stop - I have a full wine rack that I know I could nail before daybreak...

with that in mind, I am going to bed because if I open one bottle, the full rack will go bye bye...

Ha, just noticed the whole scruffy look of my kitchen - that is because I am in the middle (been here for a while) of decorating... and the 'medicinal' bottles you see, that is half of the medication I am on!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home