Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Girl, you gotta get away from me

Cut all ties with Stacie, I just stopped answering texts and phonecalls - I just can't do it anymore, it's unfair on me...

Got rythmn guitarist for new band project (tentatively titled The Last Stand) and just trying to get a practice organised (and a bass player!)

One suggestion that I wholeheartedly agree with



and another...



need to get this off the ground soon before I lose faith and will to do it...

3 Comments:

At 9:40 pm , Blogger Beth said...

This looks nice... I can't hear it though... stupid public computers....

 
At 2:14 pm , Blogger Canopenner said...

glad to hear things are pretty much turning around, you sound in very good spirits!

 
At 2:14 pm , Blogger Canopenner said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home