Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Sunday, December 11, 2005

An explanation....

After my computer table has just self destructed, i've decided to finish off my last post. Some people (well, thats if there is anybody actually reading this) might wonder why I always post song lyrics... the songs I post... the lyrics describe how I feel on that day, or at that moment... or sometimes, just lyrics that made me feel a little better than my normal shitty self - and any help is good, right??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home