Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Monday, January 15, 2007

And every step I take, I stay in the same place

Been out for a few drinks tonight with a few friends of mine. Had an ok night other than the contionious shitty headache I have... well, that and the pain in my hands!

A couple of barmaids in my local said they were shocked that I wasn't going clubbing with them tonight. I just didn't want to. I wanted to come home, crack open a good bottle of white (happened to be a Lindemans South Australian, quite sweet, Semillon Chardonay (who could expect an alcoholic of having no taste!)

Had an email from the guys who want me to sing in their band asking if I am still interested as they nearly have all the musicians they need.. FUCK YEAH!! Will reply tomorrow when I am at least half sober.

Healthy eating is still going quite well. Tomorrow is Fruit Salad and Kellogs Crunch Nut Cornflakes day again - they are the nectar of the gods when it comes to breakfast cereal!

Hockey training is still going ok... well, as ok as two seriously arthritic hands and one damaged back can allow. Good thing is that my coach and linemates know what to expect from me. I love my team, I love the game... I know it's coming soon and it will kill me when I have to stop playing!

This made me wee a little... so I got changed!



People think that I am doing these because it is so close to my accent and my humour!!

2 Comments:

At 8:13 pm , Blogger murray said...

That's hilarious. I loved reading Tintin when I was a kid.

 
At 7:11 am , Blogger murray said...

PS. I also love Crunchy Nut Cornfakes. Haven't had them for years, don't think they have them here in the States.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home