Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Can't you see that all that stuff's a sideshow?

Blogger beta is a big giant piece of shit, this is the first time I have been able to log in and make a post for ages and whatnot!! Think I may have to figure a way to go back to 'old skool' blogger...

The lonelier I feel, the more I watch Garden State - goodfuckinggod I am a walking cliche!!

Still, great movie



Raymi just rules so much, if she doesn't clean up at the blog awards there is something wrong! AND! her mum is a hottie as well, easy to see where her 'coquetishness' comes from...

Is it still wrong for me to want Britney to realise it's _ME_ that she wants??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home