Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

And I still feel you looking over my shoulder

My new creed in life is to not live in the past... or the future... What has happened... HAPPENED! and what is to come...? well, thats just a different story... a story that is waiting to be written, but this time, written the right way!

So I opened a Myspace account... purely for my musical outlet... fucking _shame_ I did the wrong thing and opened a normal one!! My one saviour is that there is a plug in that will let me play my 'music?' on my space... I'm going to meet with a drummer and bass player tomorrow, they like the sound of my voice (good god there is some tone deaf people out there!!) and they are wanting to do 70's and 80's rock... Thin Lizzy, Rainbow etc...

Still playing about with recording on my PC, bought a Yamaha keyboard, THIS is my latest effort, would appreciate any comments... I just need some affirmation that I am not wasting my time and money....




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home