Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Friday, November 24, 2006

I'm searching hard for a sign from Heaven...

Had a couple of people via email and msn telling me to stop being so insecure about my voice - I can't help the way I am... I have been kicked sooooo many times when I am down that I take it as a given...

Had an email from the 2 guy's wanting to do the rock band thing, it goes...

' Hi Gav

Just a short note to thank you again for coming across to see us yesterday. As blind dates go it wasn't too bad. We both felt quite positive about both our meetings yesterday and we're going to trawl the net and the yellow papers over the weekend to see if we can find a lead guitar and maybe a keyboard.

So we'll keep in touch'

so that looks quite hopeful.

I need to get something going on in my life other than Hockey. I spend 95% of my time sat alone in my apartment, in front of the computer listening to music...

Hockey and Music, thats all I have at the moment...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home