Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Every step I take I leave a small piece of myself behind

Looks like the house swap may go ahead. All I have to do is clear some rent arrears that came from the 3 weeks I spent in the Mental Care Unit last year... I need a change of scenery, I am going slowly mad here...

Going to see Madness tomorrow night, saw them once before and they were awesome...

Keep relapsing with my drinking, think I may need to seek professional help

3 Comments:

At 5:46 am , Blogger carrie said...

oy vey. do you ever go to AA meetings?

 
At 3:55 pm , Blogger bsg said...

I've not built up enough confidence (as strange as that sounds) to aproach my local AA - i'm trying to do rhis by myself and I think I am not doing too bad, it's just occasionally I fall into old habits for a day.

New year, new start, thats when I am gonna make a _major_ change :-)

 
At 4:33 pm , Blogger carrie said...

AA meetings DO help. doing it alone is almost impossible. but, everyohe is unique.... i can't tell you what to do just like you can't tell me what to do, right? :-)

and best wishes to you !

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home