Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Sunday, January 14, 2007

I don't know what's real and what's not real

My heating went off again yesterday.

I have no hot water and no heating. I had to stay in last night waiting for an engineer that never turned up.

The pain in both of my hands is becoming really bad. The only relief I get is when they are numb. Painkillers are no good for anything other than a short buzz.

My free laptop is a godsend, I would be lost without it now. It may be lower spec than my previous laptops but it does what I want. Think I will look for a dvd or cd writer for it.

Last night I was able to keep a little bit warm by laying in bed with my laptop, watching Stargate Atlantis - it's quickly becoming a favourite of mine. I am looking forward to Lost, Jericho and The Sopranos resuming, American TV scheduling sucks ass.

I have been sleeping way too much lately, sometimes wasting away a whole day.

I think I have a gas leak.

I have had 4 hours sleep yet don't feel tired... which is contradictory to my previous sentence - hey ho!

My brother has finally gotten himself a new club to manage, about time - I was starting to get worried for him.

I keep hearing things.

Hand hurts, thats it for this post...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home